Skip to the content
- ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF BRACKISHWATER AQUACULTURE
Institute Technology Management Unit
- To commercialise technologies developed by CIBA.
- Develop and encourage entrepreneurs by providing business support services.
- Helping entrepreneurs to commercialise business ideas utilizing the R&D back up of the institutes, with special emphasis to women entrepreneurs..
- To raise technology & knowledge based enterprises in the area of seed production, feed technology and value added products for sustainable business promotion for entrepreneurs.
- Develop network with relevant academic & business development institutes.
- Promotion of business through commercialization of technology
- Incubation of small and medium enterprise to develop aqua-business
- Skill development of entrepreneurs
- Development of bankable projects for entrepreneurs
- Consultancy services to the industry, NGO, etc
- One-stop-center for technology exposure to the entrepreneurs, industry